As part of our ministry, we host teams at our ministry property, Quinta Esperanza, in Diriamba, Nicaragua.
The focus of our church and ministry is on children and youth. We encourage short-term mission teams to come and reach out to these children most of whom do not receive enough love and encouragement in their homes and also lack physical items such as uniforms, school materials, shoes, clothing and food.
It is our hope that short-term missionaries will form bonds with these children and will desire to sponsor a child to help cover his/her basic needs.
In addition, we pray that Quinta Esperanza, as a place of hope for needy children, will touch your hearts and you will desire to underwrite the ministry. In this way, we can continue to provide a wholesome refuge for children where they can play football and other sports, use our play area, be cared for during the day and fed the word of God.
We also need to continue to pay our staff at our Preschool, “Jesus’ Little Seedlings”, which has operated for 9 years and, with help from our friends, will continue in 2018. We had to close this year due to lack of funding. It was sad for everyone involved.
Quinta Esperanza has two dormitories which can accommodate 22 people in each dorm and a mission’s house which can accommodate 10 people and has private bathrooms and a kitchen. There are a total of 54 beds.
There is also a large kitchen and dining area next to the church. The church can hold 250 people.
COSTS OF STAYING AT QUINTA ESPERANZA
Lodging (per person)
Dormitory - $8 per night House - $15 per night
Breakfast - $3.50 Lunch - $4.50 Dinner - $5.50
Pick up team from airport – Minimum $75 for 15 passenger microbus - depends on time of pickup.
Return team to airport – Same
Daytime transportation: Taxi o Moto: 50 cents-$1 per person; Bus: 50 cents
Microbus per day $50 + fuel
$4.00 per machine load
Teams are responsible for flights to and from Nicaragua.
IMMEDIATE NEEDS AT QUINTA ESPERANZA
IMMEDIATE NEEDS AT QUINTA ESPERANZA
1. Repair the roof in most buildings. They have developed holes that need patching or replacing of sections of
2. Finish construction of men’s bathroom for men’s dorm.
3. Replace tile in kitchen in main house.
4. Replace fuse box that feeds the buildings and replace overhead wiring.
5. Income for Elvis who teaches Sunday school and helps maintain grounds and buildings.
6. Underwriting for Pastors.
7. Income for guards.
8. Income to pay off Ministry debt.
1. Income for our Preschool teachers.
2. Uniforms for our students.
3. Backpacks and school supplies for students.
4. Supplies for teacher and classroom.
5. Paint for walls of church and other buildings.
6. Help to repair swimming pool and baptismal.
7. Enclose area between Church and dining area.
PAYMENTS and DONATIONS
1. PayPal your donation to account: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send your Check to: TMCI, P.O. Box 1761, Columbia, SC 29202. Memo: Ministerio Mateo 5:16
3. Make an automatic monthly transfer to: Harbor Community Bank Account: 067006775 1003343
Asociación Ministerio Mateo 5:16 en Nicaragua/TMCI
Diriamba, Carazo: From the Central Park, 3 km passing the cemetery and arriving at Quinta Esperanza with two blue gates on the left.
As a missionary working at Quinta Esperanza you will be involved in community service as well as contributing to the spiritual and emotional growth of the children and youth.
Volunteers: Volunteers are an important and much-appreciated resource.
Short-term Missions Teams: We look forward to short-term missions teams to sow into the lives of the families alongside us.
Missionary Pastors: Would you like to serve as part of our ministry in Nicaragua? If so, please contact us at: email@example.com
Vision: The more believers who catch our vision the greater our impact on this generation.